Mountain bike – Giro Dolomiti
Roundtrip through the Dolomites by mountainbike
The bizarre peaks of the world-famous Dolomites, UNESCO World Natural Heritage line your path through the nature parks „Dolomiti di Sesto“, „Dolomiti Ampezzani“ and „Fanes-Sennes-Braies“. Breathtaking landscapes and nature impressions await you on every single stage of this mountain bike tour.
The round tour begins in Alta Pusteria, then continues via Sexten and Sappada to Cadore, Cortina d‘Ampezzo and finally back to Alta Pusteria.
The mountain bike route runs on military and forest roads, as well as on wide mountain trails that do not require any special riding skills. Nevertheless, you should bring a safe riding technique on a mountain bike and a good basic condition, due to the many meters in altitude on some stages.
ON THE PATH
1 giorno / 0 nights
Day 8: Alta Pusteria (Niederdorf/Villabassa or Toblach/Dobbiaco)
Individual departure from Alta Pusteria or possibility to extend your stay.
Prices and dates
Discover all the services we offer and book one of our tours now.
By car: on the Brenner/Brennero motorway (A22) to Brixen/Bressanone – take the exit “Brixen-Pustertal”, then through the valley Pustertal/Valle Pusteria (SS49) to Niederdorf/Villabassa or Toblach/Dobbiaco, depending on the location of your hotel or drive along the Felbertauernstraße to Lienz in Eastern Tyrol (Austria) and then further into Italy through the valley Pustertal/Valle Pusteria to Toblach/Dobbiaco or Niederdorf/Villabassa, depending on the location of your hotel.
By train: take the train from Innsbruck over the Brenner/Brennero to Franzensfeste/Fortezza. Change the train to the valley Pustertal/Valle Pusteria - Lienz and get off either at Niederdorf/Villabassa or Toblach/Dobbiaco depending on the location of your hotel. Timetable available on: www.deutschebahn.de, www.oebb.at, www.trenitalia.com.
By plane: low cost flights are available to Treviso, Venice Marco Polo, Trieste Ronchi dei Legionari and Innbruck. We can organise your airport transfer to the first hotel (on request and not included in the price).
Selected hotels (3*** or 4**** category).
Attention: Tourist tax – if requested – has to be paid on the spot!
Free and unguarded parking facilities for the duration of the bicycle tour at a nearby public parking area.
• MTB Bianchi Kuma 27.2 inch (on request, limited availability) or similar version
• accommodation in hotels (3*** or 4**** category)
• breakfast buffet or extended breakfast
• if you have booked half board: 3 course dinner (no half board in Cortina d’Ampezzo)
• personal tour information briefing before the start
• luggage transport from hotel to hotel
• well planned routes
• detailed documents (maps, GPS-tracks, important telephone numbers)
• telephone service hotline for the entire tour
• Arrival to the starting point of the tour
• Departure at the end of the tour
• Drinks, tourist tax and all extras
• Lunch, Dinner (if not booked)
• Not mentioned entries
• Rental bikes and travel insurance
• All not expressly mentioned under the item „Included services“
You might also be interested.
Discover the latest tours and choose the one you like best.